Thursday, January 12, 2012

One-Point Perspective Hall


Even though I don't enjoy perspective drawing too much, I didn't mind this project.  My finished hall didn't look very structurally similar to the original hallway, but I think that was the best way to go to achieve the look I was going for.  Looking back, I wish I would have made the ball pit pattern and colors used in the piece more consistent.  I think there was a bit of a disconnect between the floor and the rest of the hall.  Although many things didn't end up how I wanted them, like my crooked ceiling tiles, I did like my adjacent hallways and I think my hallway effectively looked 3D.  My main struggle with this project was using a ruler (I hate rulers!) and outlining it without the lines being shaky.  I learned how to use 1-pt. perspective while working on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment